* Reporting to : Head of Supply Chain
- One year full time to with great opportunity to turn to permanent
- Manage team : 06 staffs
- Address: 117, Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan/ My Xuan Plant – Ba Ria Vung Tau
* Job Purpose:
Drives the planning team to achieve continuous improvement in key materials metrics, key production resources and provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders
• Management of the Business
Actively participates as part of the company’s management team in the general running of the company, achieving the company’s targets; and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the company.
• Management of the Department
- Direct workforce to adhere to all applicable work instructions, specifications and work order requirements
- Responsible for effectively managing the company’s Planning function to ensure best practices are followed, costs are controlled, maximizes revenue generation and contribution to the company’s operating profit and increases the value added to the company
• Planning Appraisal
- Undertake Planning Appraisals of all potential development sites and make recommendations to the Head of Division on the prospects of achieving planning permission.
• Supply Planning Procedure
- Create and maintain schedules of all dept: production, sales, demand planning, purchasing, logistic and warehouse …. in real time.
- Analyzing supply and demand trends to assist with accurate forecasting.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Coordinate with warehouse, production or distribution of supplies or material to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Coordinate with sales group to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times. Determine whether goods can be produced in-house or outsourced to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering for producing work order packets and coordinate with third party inspectors per project needs (if needed)
- Must follow all company policies, practices and regulations to include quality and safety.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the ERP system of planning by improvement, monitoring and reporting of data and ensuring ERP system performance and effectiveness.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of regional operations supply chain and industry, especially in planning
- Strong proficiency in planning field in a big business to achieve targets
- Proven track record of implementing process discipline and meeting metrics goals.
- Successful change management, implementing and managing continuous the planning and cost reduction programs.
- Change management
- Critical thinking
- Strong spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems,
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA prefered but not required
Minimum 5 years of experience in planning, with 3 years in manager position, preferred in FMCG
- Package salary bases on ability, experience.
- Benefits based on private Company's rule and Vietnamese law
- With an opportunity to join the leading paper company in Vietnam, the person will be benefit and exposed to all resources to develop and sharpen one’s expertise in the FMCG industry.
- Opportunity to progress cross function position.
- Approaching Internal Specialized Training document/ course.
Note that though we value all the applications, only qualified candidates are contacted for further steps.